Meetup: OKR in Public Sector in Brasil with Sabrina Baes and Marcos Barros
Let’s explore, inspire and share experience on how you can use the power of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) in public sector: organisations run by state, local governments or municipalities.
You are welcome to join us for a presentation and follow-up discussion at the OKR Meetup focused on using the OKR framework in public administration. The experience will be shared by consultant and expert Marcos Barros, Founder and Managing Director of Oxford Business Masters, and by Sabrina Baes, the Director of Strategic Planning for the Public Ministry of the State of Matto Grosso do Sul in central-west Brazil.
- Presentation of Marcos and Sabrina
- Questions and discussion
Covered topics (in presentation and discussion)
- Very brief introduction to OKR framework (context for beginners)
- How to start with OKRs in public sector - the unique story
- How Marcos Barros found his way to OKR and what is his approach
- Impact and results of the OKRs implementation in Brasil
- The future of OKRs in public sector in Europe
- Questions by participants
- Oxford Business Masters
- Public Ministry of the State of Matto Grosso do Sul (Instagram)
- Video about OKRs at the Public Ministry (in Portuguese)
You can join the meetup directly by using the Zoom link provided at our LinkedIn event page or if you like, you can fill this registration form and we will invite you to an event in your calendar.
Format: Zoom, no recording
Language of the meeting: English
Duration: 13.00 - 14.30 (CEST/UTC +2 hours )
Entrance fee: Free of charge